Top 50 Amazing Parenting Blogs Every Parent needs to Bookmark in 2017
"It’s never easy to run one of the best parenting websites online"
The blog requires keeping up to post new articles, getting latest facts, doing research and studies about parenting. And it takes a lot of time to keep it all flowing on daily, weekly and monthly. The following parenting websites and blogs have found a way to crunch all the information together and present it to busy, but caring parents.
Below is our list of the best parenting websites and blogs online in 2017. We separate the parenting website list down into two categories. Those websites provide information and the causal websites. You would sure find out the blogs you love to enjoy.
Top Parenting Blogs For Information
1. Naturalmomsblog is a blog about a mother with 3 children who welcome the readers to visit her provocative and political thoughts on the environment, health and natural living, personal portraits of the struggles and joys in her parenting journey and reviews on green and natural products that can enhance your journey towards healthy living that leaves a lighter ecological footprint.
2. 3 Kids and Us is a blog about a family from Australia. They running a business from their laptops. In the blog, they share different topics include children, education, fashion, travel, DIY, finance and tech.
3. Aha Parenting is a blog found by Dr. Laura Markham. This website has Aha! moments for parents of every age child, from pregnancy right through the teen years.
The blog provides tips on how to transform your child's behavior and different child-raising approach.
Their blog recommended this post to us that is highly circulated:
4. Parenting Ideas is a website using a parenting Australia approach for child development, to help you successfully raise confident, happy and resilient kids. They offer plenty of positive parenting ideas to remove the trial and error from raising children.
5. Simply Being Mommy is a blog created by Crystal who is a mother of 3 children. Crystal enjoys travelling, cooking and quality time with her family. The blog also shares best stuff for family to enjoy.
6. Kathleen created Life with 4 Boys, she travelled with her boys and do several media trips per year. The blog covers topics including Family Travel, recipes, reviews, lifestyle, parenting, DIY projects and more.
7. Christine is the owner of From Dates to Diapers, where she shares about life with little ones, offers advice and encouragement, and writes her thoughts and opinions on some of the greatest products on the market – those that make family life FUN.
8. APtly Said offers interactive content through their new designed website. All contributors to the website are volunteers who donate their time and energy to promote Attachment Parenting Worldwide.
9. Michelle created A Happy Hippy Mom, she is a mom blogger of three wonderful children. In her blog, you will find a mixture of green and regular reviews, giveaways, recipes, frugal tips, interesting news, entertainment, personal stories and more!
10. Common Sense is the leading independent nonprofit organization dedicated to helping kids thrive in a world of media and technology. We empower parents, teachers, and policymakers by providing unbiased information, trusted advice, and innovative tools to help them harness the power of media and technology as a positive force in all kids’ lives.
Their blog discussed the topics about Parent, Media and everything in between.
11. Mind Positive Parenting by Dr. Dave Walsh: Their mission is to equip parents and communities to raise children and youth who can thrive, meeting the challenges of the 21 st Century.
The website using brain science as their foundation, and as a platform to continue to be in conversation with the parents about what it means to raise healthy, caring, successful kids today.
12. PBS Parents is a trusted resource that's filled with information on child development and early learning. It also serves as a parents's window to the world of PBS KIDS, offering access to educational games and activities inspired by PBS Kids Programs
13. Positive Parenting Solutions: Their blog highlights, "No fluff. No nonsense. Real world answers and solutions for the real world issues parents with children from toddlers to teens face every day.
It is also your guide to happy families and well behaved kids
14. Just Mommies is a friendliness place for moms and moms-to-be. It consists of Parenting articles and videos on a large range of topics, such as Baby Name finder, Celebrity Mom and Baby News, fun quizzes and so on....
15. AskDrSears.com is intended to help parents become better informed consumers of health care. The information presented in the site gives general advice on parenting and health care.
16. ModernMom is a trusted resource and online community for the "Woman Behind the Mom," with practical tips, advice, videos and information on parenting, pregnancy, family, career, health, beauty, cooking, crafts and more.
17. Moms Who Think realizes that women are creative. Women think outside the box. Moms Who Think tries to do our best to serve the women who don’t believe in defining what a woman or a mother is supposed to be or do to be "good".
The website is dedicated for Moms Who Think for themselves, including moms, grandmoms, and their children big and small.
18. RollerCoaster.ie provides information, support and advice on pregnancy, baby, family, nutrition and other topics. Includes discussion groups and local information from Ireland.
19. Janet Lansbury is an actress and model in the past. After become a mom, she found her life's work, parent education. And she has now enjoyed teaching RIE parenting classes in Los Angeles.
20. BabyDotDot.com delivers the best baby guides, tips, advices, baby hacks and anything about baby that can help your parenthood journey less bumpy than the usual. It aims to provide the best resource for moms and dads searching for anything and everything related to baby gear, kid gear, recipes, tech, DIY and everything about baby under the sun.
21. The Science of Parenting blog shares and discusses research based information and resources to help parents in their important role of raising children.
In their weekly blog posts, the specialists share their experiences, thoughts and observations about parenting and how they relate to current research.
22. Bloom Blog unites parents of children with disabilities and clinicians in 162 countries in an international community of support. It provides information and resources on how to raise children with a wide variety of physical and developmental disabilities.
Louise from Bloom Blog recommends us this article which is an interesting one about a disabled parent and son who are the focus of a documentary
23. Penniless Parenting is created by Penny, the blog focus on how to save money in the kitchen. It is something you can do every day. And teach you cutting down on you food and cooking expenses daily.
24. Office Mum is about being a parent, about juggling work and home, and mostly about being a human today, muddling through.
25. Gwen Dewar found ParentingScience in 2006 to provide you--the skeptical, science-minded parent--with evidence-based information about parenting and child development. She did think herself as a source of wisdom in her own right, and she did not attempt to foist off her own opinions as facts. Her job is to report on the genuine evidence and let you decide.
26. Who's the Mummy is created Sally Whittle. She shares her story of being a single parent, and live with her lovely daughter, Flea to enjoy a fun-loving family that loves to laugh, and find adventure near and far.
27. Hand In Hand Parenting offers vital information to help parents deal with issues from children biting and kids' temper tantrums to learning issues and bullying on playgrounds and in schools.
28. The goal for "The Doorpost Blog" is to encourage and equip you for the work of Christ-centered, Bible-based Christian parenting.
29. Parenting Answers By Dr. Rene is dedicated to helping parents raise happy, successful children from birth through 10 years old, and helping make their families stronger.
30. Family Matters is for parents all around the world, with the aim of making the world a better place, one family at a time. The blog now contains different posts on family matters, practical parenting, relationships and marriage, personal development, children, education and learning, happiness and self esteem.
Funniest Parenting Blogs
31. Dad and Buried (aka Mike Julianelle), is a 40-year-old Brooklyn dad who is sharing his experiences as a father and whining about the ways the existence of his son - not to mention the myriad responsibilities surrounding their existence - are destroying his social life.
32. Jenny (The Bloggess) has been blogging about her strange little life for almost a decade. It’s mainly dark humor mixed with brutally honest periods of mental illness. Through the years, the blog became a very popular, award-winning blog, together with her best selling books.
33. Masshole Mommy is about product reviews and stories about Robin's life as a Massachusetts mommy. Robin is also a mom of 3 boys.
34. Beth creates the Five kids is a lot of kids blog to provide the comic relief, the grimy truth, and the sweet reality of parenting. Because it sure be messy, but you would feel her happiness.
Her kids are adopted and biological, singletons and multiples, and some have special needs. Most importantly, they’re all our very own.
35. Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva: Susan is a mother of three, though she is an aging, non-exercising, sleep-deprived, work at home mom and usually frizzy and frazzled, but she is striving to find the funny in every day domestic bliss. And capture the moments in the blog.
36. Frugie is a mom of two, she is also a writer of best-selling books, launched her own youtube channel to talk about make up. She had dreams of stage and stardom and then marriage and motherhood took over her life. She lives out her drama queen ways over the internet instead.
37. Life of Dad is a place where you can connect with other dads and parents from around the world about anything you want to talk about, including fatherhood, sports, music and any other aspect of life.
38. Kim Bongiorno is a mom of two freelance writer, blogger, public speaker, author and consultant. She started "Let Me Start By Saying" in 2008 that talk about her parenting journey and write it in a humor style.
Kim recommends this post: Hold the Door: Lessons for My Kids that is one of the popular posts in her blog.
39. Jen writes "People I want to punch in the throat" and other best-selling books. She wrote in a funny style and she is 2014 Bloggie Award (Best Parenting Blog) and was a Finalist for the 2013 Bloggie Awards (Best Parenting Blog and Weblog of the Year).
40. "How to be a Dad" is a not a blog about "how-to", instead but a "how-not-to" entertainment website for parents. It was created by Andy and Charlie, though they are not experts on parenting, but it isn't stop them from pretending. The website full of interesting graphics and colorful. You would really love to surf about it.
41. Designer Daddy is a home for Brent Almond where getting his creativity with fatherhood. It also mix with those pop culture and superheroes. You would discover those unique blog categories that you would not find elsewhere.
42. Bryan and Zach created 8 Bit Dad for all lovers of the old school. They share parenthood news stories, science, studies, opinions, lists and videos from around the internet. They also do Q&As with some other geeky parent type folks, and talk about their own kids because they’re special snowflakes.
43. Tara Cain is a mom of two, she creates Sticky Fingers that about being a mum, parenting, family life, family travel and the bizarre and strange things her children say so that in years to come she can look back and embarrass them with it. She is also an award-winning travel writer.
44. Jeff is a dad of a teen and tween daughters. He has been flown around the world to make photographs and tell stories. His OWTK Blog named one of the best Dad Blogs in 2015.
45. Dad or Alive focuses on the "unexpected confessions of a stay-at-home dad." The blog also conducts interview with Big Names, to share how to handle parenthood.
46. Cool Mom is the comedic brain ooze of Daphne Brogdon, TV host, standup comic, wife of chef and mom-of-two and step mom. Started primarily as a site for comedic videos for moms. Blogs grew along the way. It’s not just about parenting per say, but also humorous slants at politics, pop culture and palate.
47. Manic Mumbling is primarily a blog about her personal perspective as a mother and a wife. The blog mostly true stories about moderately mediocre mothering. It also talks about Manic running, travelling, parenting and laughing.
48. Kate is born in America and now live in Gold Coast of Australia with two daughters and her husband. She creates Katesurfs to talk about her journey through motherhood and life.
49. Summer is a mum of three lovely children, she creates A Happy Mum to share her mostly valuable "job" and job title is "Mum". She enjoys it very much, in the blog, she shares motherhood, babies, DIY crafts, travelling and all things happy.
50. Natasha is a mom of 3 kids, she starts Christian Mom thoughts and connect with other Christian parents who were figuring out how to build a Christ-centred-home. If you are a Christian, you would find something valuable here for your own Christian parenting journey.
If I missed any incredible parenting blog that must be added to the above list as well in 2017, let me know in the comment section and I'll check it out and add it to the list.